PowerShell Script Club – September 1st
The next meeting of the AZPOSH User Group will take place Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 from 6:00PM to 8:00PM at Interface Technical Training in downtown Phoenix. This month we’ll be doing a script club style meeting!
What is a Script Club?
It’s basically like a hands on lab, but there is no set topic. You can bring an idea for a script, or come with a problem you’ve been trying to solve and we’ll sort it out as a group.
What are the rules of Script Club?
- You Always Talk About Script club
- You Always Talk About Script Club
- If Someone asks for Help, And You Can Help, You Help
- Two People Help One Person at One Time
- One Module Per Person Per Night
- All Scripts, All PowerShell
- Scripts will be as short as they can be
- If This is your First time at Script Club, You Have to Script
What about free stuff?
Yes, we’ll have free pizza and sodas!
Do I have to be a PowerShell expert to come to Script Club?
No way! We encourage PowerShell users of any skill level (from newbie to expert and everything inbetween) to attend!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We hope to see you next week!