Searching Tags for Mike Pfeiffer
Available everywhere in the world using our Remote Live technology! (See below for link)
First, special guest host Spike Xavier will MC the night! (You can’t miss this….really Spike is unbelievable!)
Mike is an Exchange MVP and Master Certified in Exchange. He will be demonstrating some of the PowerShell code form his new book!
He’s pictured here recently with Jeffrey Snover, Distinguished Engineer and inventor of PowerShell.
If you are in Phoenix, stop by the meeting and join us for pizza at 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
P.S., the Remote meeting will not be available till 5:30pm Arizona time.
Knowledge is PowerShell!
You gotta go and get this! AWSOME!
Knowledge is PowerShell,
The June 1st meeting of the Arizona PowerShell User Group will be available live onsite (yes we will have Pizza!) or by Remote 6:00pm Arizona time! If you wish to attend remote, here is the URL; (The meeting will be live by 5:30pm Arizona time.)
Among the Speakers this evening will be our own User Group member Brian Young who just completed the Scripting Games!!
PowerShell Immersion Training in Phoenix!
If you’re using PowerShell, from Beginner to Advanced, you are crazy if you miss this training event! Just look at the speakers and the list of topics!
Special speakers for the event:
- Kickoff by Jeffrey Snover, Distinguished Engineer and Inventor of PowerShell
- Sessions by Don Jones, PowerShell Super-Guru MVP and author of “Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches”
- Sessions by Mike Pfeiffer, Master certified in Exchange and co-leader of the Arizona PowerShell User Group
- Sessions by Jason Helmick, Co-leader of the Arizona PowerShell User Group
- Sessions by Brian McCann, Active Directory MVP
- And many others!
Many hardcore topics are being taught that day, but here are some of the PowerShell specific ones for the deep dive! They include AD, Exchange 2010, SharePoint, and Managing with PowerShell. Here’s what you will learn to do…
- Active Directory Recycle Bin using PowerShell(AD1)
- Active Directory PowerShell Cmdlets (AD2)
- Enterprise Exchange Management with PowerShell (EXCH1)
- Exchange 2010 – High Availability (EXCH2)
- Exchange 2010 – Role-based Access Control Deep Dive (EXCH3)
- Reaching the Enterprise From Your Chair Using PowerShell and WMI (POSH2)
- Customize Data Output in PowerShell With Calculated Properties (POSH3)
- Take Command of Enterprise with PowerShell Remoting (POSH4)
- PowerShell in SharePoint (SP2)
Go to www.ti2011.com to see the full list of technologies and to register. Seats are filling fast!
Knowledge is PowerShell